Comfort 92 Gas Furnace
Carrier Comfort 92
59SC2 = Single-Stage 4-Way Multipoise
40,000 - 120,000 Btu/h input Capacity
Up to 92.10% AFUE
More Information For Maryland Home Owners
Call: (301) 712-9530 or Schedule Online
THE COMFORT 92 GAS FURNACE
The Comfort 92 Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace features energy efficiency of 92.1% AFUE gas efficiency and workhorse PSC blower motor. This gas furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in eight model sizes. The Comfort 92 can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications.
HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System - This system can provide more control over your monthly energy bills by automatically selecting the most economical method of heating. With HYBRID HEAT components, our system automatically switches between the gas furnace and the single-stage electric heat pump as outside temperatures change to maintain greater efficiency and comfort than with any traditional single-source heating system. The heat pump also delivers high-efficiency cooling in the summer.
- 4-Way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation.
- Installation flexibility with a 360-degree rotating elbow.
- More than twelve different venting options, including optional through-the cabinet downflow and horizontal venting.
- Ideal condensing furnace height 35” cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- High-quality corrosion-resistant prepainted steel cabinet with hemmed edges for safety.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- PSC blower motor, single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
- Self-diagnostics with SuperBrite LED.
- Propane convertible.
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.