Carrier Infinity 96 Gas Furnace
Carrier Infinity 96
59TN6 = Two-stage 4-Way Multipoise
60,000 - 120,000 Btu/h input Capacity
Up to 96.70% AFUE
More Information For Maryland Home Owners
Call: (301) 712-9530 or Schedule Online
THE INFINITY™ 96 GAS FURNACE
The Infinity™ 96 Multipoise Variable-Speed Condensing Gas Furnace features the two-stage Infinity® System. The Comfort Heat Technology® two-stage gas system is at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace, along with the Infinity variable-speed ECM blower motor, and two-speed inducer motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of up to 96.7%, the Infinity two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings when compared to a standard furnace. This Infinity Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in five model sizes. The Infinity™ 96 can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. A Carrier Infinity Control and Infinity Air Conditioner or Heat Pump can be used to form a complete Infinity System.
Comfort Heat Technology® feature - This feature with Adaptive Control is a proprietary function that promotes homeowner comfort through two stages of heating. This Carrier furnace offers a patented algorithm that continually monitors and adjusts furnace operation by looking at both current and past conditions to determine the most effective stage of heating and the amount of time to run each stage, every cycle.
- Infinity® System; compatible with single and multiple-zone Infinity systems.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+ AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- Quiet operation.
- Ideal height 35-in. (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Infinity Features - match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits.
- Integral part of the Ideal Humidity System® Technology.
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- External Media Filter Cabinet included.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Variable-Speed blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve.
- Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Infinity User Interface.
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Propane convertible.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Installation flexibility: (sidewall or vertical vent).
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.