Carrier Infinity 98 Gas Furnace
Carrier Infinity 98
59MN7 = Modulating 4-Way Multipoise
60,000 - 120,000 Btu/h input Capacity
Up to 98.50% AFUE
More Information For Maryland Home Owners
Call: (301) 712-9530 or Schedule Online
THE INFINITY™ 98 GAS FURNACE
The Infinity™ 98 Multipoise Variable-Capacity Condensing Gas Furnace with Greenspeed Intelligence features the modulating Infinity® System. The innovative modulating gas valve is at the heart of this furnace’s quiet operation, along with the variable-speed Infinity ECM blower motor and variable-speed inducer motor. This furnace also provides 3.5 times tighter temperature control than single stage furnaces. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 98.5%, this Infinity gas furnace provides exceptional savings over standard furnaces as well. This Infinity Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility. The Infinity™ 98 can be vented as a direct vent/two-pipe furnace or as an optional ventilated combustion air application. A Carrier Infinity® Control and an Infinity Air Conditioner or Heat Pump can be used to form a complete Infinity System.
Carrier Greenspeed™ Intelligence - Adaptable-speed technology paired with Infinity® intelligence, our new technology takes into account a home owner’s complete comfort. It provides precise comfort by adjusting the heating demands of the home. This translates into reduced energy use and reduced temperature swings. Integrating luxury-level comfort control into a home so smoothly and quietly, you’ll forget it’s there.
- Carrier's quietest furnace.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- Supports single and multiple-zone Infinity systems.
- Infinity Features - match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits
- Integral part of the Ideal Humidity System® Technology.
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- External Media Filter Cabinet included.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Variable-Speed blower and inducer motors, modulating gas valve.
- Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Infinity User Interface.
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Propane convertible.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion or ventilated combustion air venting.
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.