Performance 80 Boost Gas Furnace
Carrier Performance 80 Boost
58PHB = Two-Stage 4-Way Multipoise
44,000 - 132,000 Btu/h input Capacity
Up to 80.00% AFUE
More Information For Maryland Home Owners
Call: (301) 712-9530 or Schedule Online
THE PERFORMANCE 96 GAS FURNACE
The Performance 80 Boost 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces offer features not found in other single-stage 80% gas furnaces. The ECM motor and Carrier’s control logic combine to provide a SEER BOOST of up to 1.5 points when paired with select Carrier evaporator coils. Carrier’s QuieTech™ noise reduction system makes the Performance™ Boost 80 an incredibly quiet induced-draft gas furnace.
The gas furnace control system provides fault code storage in the event of power outages. Applications are easy with 4-way multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and a design for easy service access. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The Performance 80 Boost furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas, and the 58PHY is approved for use in Low NOx Air Quality Management Districts.
- ECM Blower Motor included
- QuieTech™ noise reduction system
- Microprocessor based control center
- Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass.
- Stores fault codes during power outages.
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise.
- Adjustable cooling airflow.
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design - only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat SiN™ Igniter
- Draft safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlet sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit