Performance 80 Gas Furnace
Carrier Performance 80
59CTW = Two-Stage 4-Way Multipoise
45,000 - 135,000 Btu/h input Capacity
Up to 80.00% AFUE
More Information For Maryland Home Owners
Call: (301) 712-9530 or Schedule Online
THE PERFORMANCE 80 GAS FURNACE
The Performance 80 Two-Stage, Variable-speed, 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces offer unmatched comfort in their class with ComfortHeat™ technology in an 80% AFUE gas furnace. You get the benefits of a ComfortHeat™ technology furnace: reduced drafts, reduced sound levels, longer cycles, less temperature swings between cycles, and less temperature differences between rooms. It’s exclusive, intelligent microprocessor control adapts to the heating needs of the home by automatically adjusting high and low heat times to maximize comfort. The Performance 80 furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas.
SmartEvap™ Technology - When paired with a compatible thermostat, this dehumidification feature overrides the cooling blower off-delay when there is a call for dehumidification. By deactivating the blower off-delay, SmartEvap technology prevents condensate that remains on the coil after a dehumidification cycle from re-humidifying throughout the home. This results in reduced humidity and a more comfortable indoor environment for the homeowner. Unlike competitive systems, SmartEvap technology only overrides the cooling blower off delay when humidity control is needed. Once humidity is back in control, SmartEvap re-enables the energy-saving cooling blower off-delay.
- ComfortHeat™ Technology Intelligent microprocessor control
- Two-stage heating with single-stage thermostat with patented Adaptive Control Technology
- Very low operating sound through low-stage operation and QuieTech™ system
- SmartEvap™-Humidity control when using a Thermidistat™ control
- Comfort Fan™ adjustable constant fan speed from the thermostat
- Microprocessor based control center
- Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass.
- Stores fault codes during power outages.
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise.
- Adjustable cooling airflow.
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design - only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat™ Igniter
- Draft Safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are Chimney Friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor Increased SEER ratings for AC and HP systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil-only rating when paired with selected Carrier evaporator coils.