Performance 90 Boost Gas Furnace
Carrier Performance 90 Boost
59TP6 = Two-Stage 4-Way Multipoise
26,000 - 120,000 Btu/h input Capacity
Up to 96.50% AFUE
More Information For Maryland Home Owners
Call: (301) 712-9530 or Schedule Online
THE PERFORMANCE 96 GAS FURNACE
The Performance 90 Boost Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace features SEER-boosting year-round electrical efficiency when paired with a compatible condensing unit. Energy efficiency is at the heart of this furnace with up to 96.5% AFUE gas efficiency and the electrically-efficient basic ECM blower motor. This gas furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in nine model sizes. All sizes except the 26,000 BTUH model can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. The 26,000 BTUH model can use the same 2-pipe venting system using outside air for combustion, but is not considered direct-vent.
Certifications - This furnace is CSA (AGA and CGA) design certified for use with natural and propane gases. The furnace is factory-shipped for use with natural gas. A CSA listed gas conversion kit is required to convert furnace for use with propane gas. The efficiency is AHRI efficiency rating certified. This furnace meets California Air Quality Management District emission requirements.
- Quiet operation.
- Most sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+ AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- High-efficiency basic ECM multiple-speed blower motor for electrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan operation.
- Humidistat™ Control compatible; dehumidification input for better comfort.
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- External Media Filter Cabinet included.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional venting through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
- Self diagnostics with SuperBrite LED.
- Adjustable blower speed for heating, cooling and continuous fan.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Propane convertible.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Installation flexibility: (sidewall or vertical vent).
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.