Performance 90 Gas Furnace
Carrier Performance 90
59SP2 = Single-Stage 4-Way Multipoise
40,000 - 120,000 Btu/h input Capacity
Up to 92.10% AFUE
More Information For Maryland Home Owners
Call: (301) 712-9530 or Schedule Online
THE PERFORMANCE™ 90 GAS FURNACE
The Performance™ 90 Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace features SEER-boosting year-round electrical efficiency when paired with a compatible condensing unit. Energy efficiency is at the heart of this furnace with up to 92.1% AFUE gas efficiency and the electrically-efficient basic ECM blower motor. This gas furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in six model sizes. The Performance™ 90 can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications.
ComfortFan™ Technology - Sometimes the constant fan setting on a standard furnace system can actually reduce homeowner comfort by providing too much or too little air! Comfort Fan technology improves comfort all year long by allowing the homeowner to select the continuous fan speed of their choice using a compatible thermostat.
- Quiet operation.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® regional standards.
- High-efficiency basic ECM multiple-speed blower motor for electrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan operation.
- Humidistat™ Control compatible; dehumidification input for better comfort.
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional venting through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
- Self diagnostics with SuperBrite LED.
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit.
- Adjustable blower speed for heating, cooling and continuous fan.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Propane convertible.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Installation flexibility: (sidewall or vertical vent).
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.