Infinity 16 Heat Pump
Carrier Infinity 16
25HNB6 = 2 to 5 ton
Up to 17.5 SEER Cooling Efficiency
Up to 9.5 HSPF Heating Efficiency
As low as 67 dBA
More Information For Maryland Home Owners
Call: (301) 712-9530 or Schedule Online
THE INFINITY 16 HEAT PUMP
Carrier’s heat pumps with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 25HNB6 (Infinity 16) has been designed utilizing Carrier’s Puron refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows consumers to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Data Sheet for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 13.7 - 17.2 SEER/11.2 - 13.3 EER/8.0 - 9.5 HSPF
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 67 dBA
- Quiet mount split post compressor grommets
- Forward-swept condenser fan blade
- Compressor sound hood
- Laminated steel compressor mounting plate
- 8 pole PSC ball bearing outdoor condenser fan motor
- System supports Infinity Control™ or standard 2-stage thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- 2-stage scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- High pressure switch
- Loss of charge switch
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- Crankcase heater standard
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Infinity™ Control or Thermostat
- 2 control wires to outdoor unit with Infinity Control (serial numbers 3112E and newer).
- Utility Interface Connection
- Enhanced diagnostics capability with Infinity™ Control
- Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient cooling (down to 0°F / -17.8°C) with approved low ambient accessory kits or complete Infinity system.